Tuesday 9 September 2008

The eve of the end of the world?


I realise it's been a while since I've posted (nearly a week in fact), so I thought I'd give you a quick update of where I'm at. Episodes 1-4 are finished as first drafts (well episode 4's a second draft) as is episode 5. Episode 6 is half done, but I'm going to keep the last two back (mwu-ha-ha!)


Anyway, I'll post episode 3 for you, and shortly after that episode 4. Hopefully soon I'll have some images for you but at present James is still finishing his recycling project (http://chulk607.blogspot.com), but he assures me he's nearing completion on this. After this we can start doing some initial character sketching and post this up on the blog.


Additionally there's going to be a weekly post (either Sundays or Mondays, not sure yet) that is going to be a weekly news review written by Esteban. Look forward to it being as informative as an evening with Jade Goody.


Anyway, episode 3 can be found here:




No comments: