Monday 15 September 2008

Esteban's weekly review #1...

As mentioned in a previous blog, here is Esteban's weekly review, direct from his pen itself. Well, actually it was typed up on his computer but that's a mere technicality.


"Greetings Amigos,


I am Esteban de Barack Obama Bin Laden Sanchez and I am here to give you my weekly take on the news of the last week or so. I am sorry if my post sucks because I have only recently learnt to use this miracle 'webernet' device after help from my good friend Homes. I am still not entirely convinced by this whole computer business but I am willing to give it a go for the advancement of my people, of my nation: Vive Le Mexico!

Anyway, first things first, I heard that two of these banks in America were taken over by the government for blah, blah, blah... All you need to know is that the banks were called "Fannie Mae" and "Freddy Mac" - hahahahaha! They sound like a pop group! But no seriously, I find it hard to take a bank seriously if they are named after a girl's fanjeet.

It would be like calling a bank over here "Clitoris". At least with that you could always make a joke out of the name for a slogan: "You always get more interest with Clitoris" or "Better value is harder to find... than Clitoris" are just a few that spring to mind. You know, I found a photo on the webernet earlier of a lady's fanjeet that looks like the statue at Lourde's of our lady Mary... I felt the need to get to my knees... anyway I'm rambling, I will move onwards.



Anyway, the next thing I want to talk about is the experiment that is going on in Switzerland. I thought they only made cheese and laundered money, but clearly not as I am told that the Swiss are attempting to put an end to the world with some sort of super death-ray gun hidden under the mountains. Well let me tell you this Mr Switzerland, Mexico will not stand by and let you! You can consider this an open declaration of war on your country as I am going to unite the forces of the mother land and defeat you - neither your pen-knives or chocolate bunnies can stand in my way!!!

Anyway, I must touch on other leaders and possible ones in my next point, the US Election. I am all for Mr Osama winning so he can show that minorities can triumph in America, and I am longing for the day an SA becomes President! But in all honesty I hope that the nice old man who makes chips wins, because he will give away free munchies!


But also, I love the lady who has been in the news this week who is his assistant or something, I think she is called Michael Palin. She is a proper redneck and I love the fact that she shoots her own food - I think that is incredibly sexy! If my little Grace was not so wonderful I would make a move - no woman can resist my charms...


Anyway, I must go now - I have to go pick up some purple Haze from a guy who is getting off a train. I hope to be back next week, but I am a busy man and I cannot promise anything... ;o)


Adios Amigos!"


Well that's all from Esteban. I'll be back to post episode 4 later in the week, and any other sudden brainwaves I have.

Laters.

No comments: